Budapest Thankful For Ankara's Efforts to Prevent EU Migrant Crisis
Turkey's efforts to curb the mass influx of migrants into the European Union and its helping hand is widely appreciated in Budapest, former Minister and Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban's senior adviser Géza Szőcs said, Daily Sabah writeds.
The Hungarian prime minister's senior adviser told Daily Sabah that Ankara's effective efforts to alleviate the overwhelming burden that fell on the shoulders of Europe in the summer of 2015 has been appreciated in Hungary.
"In the light of the problems and in the shadow of growing threats, we particularly appreciate Turkey's efforts in preventing the aggravation of emerging crises hanging over the head of Europe and making the consequences manageable," Szőcs asserted.
Pointing to the battle against terrorism, the admission of asylum seekers and migrants, as well as tackling regional conflicts and the fight against xenophobia, Szőcs said: "All of these constitute worthy grounds for paying our respect to Turkey. And so, it is only natural for us to consistently support Turkey in its efforts and its endeavors to develop closer relations with Europe."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Combat Drones are being deployed in Greece
- » Borrell: There is an Agreement between Kosovo and Serbia
- » Kosovo postponed fines for "Serbian" License Plates at the Request of the US
- » NATO has urged Serbia and Kosovo not to escalate Tensions
- » Leader of VMRO-DPMNE demanded that Bulgaria recognize a "Macedonian Minority"
- » North Macedonia accepted the Amendments against Bulgarian Cultural Clubs