"Parents - Conflicts - Aggression and Child Protection" is the Topic of a Round Table in the National Assembly Today
"Parents - Conflicts - Aggression and Child Protection" is the topic of a round table in the National Assembly, which today organizes the Committee on Children, Youth and Sports and the State Agency for Child Protection, reported BGNES.
This is the second forum in 2017 in the National Assembly, which will discuss issues related to support for the child protection system.
At the round table, which starts at 11.00 am in the East Hall of the National Assembly, MPs, representatives of state institutions, the National Council for Child Protection and non-governmental organizations working on children's issues are invited.
- » Radio Free Europe Resumes Broadcasts for Bulgaria, Romania
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth
- » The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check