The UAE has Appointed the World's First Minister of Artificial Intelligence
Twenty-seven-year-old Omar Olama of the United Arab Emirates became the world's first minister of artificial intelligence, reports kaldata.
His primary role and task is to make the UAE the country most prepared for the AI Revolution. The creation of the new post and the appointment of Omar OlaMa was officially announced by the UAE Prime Minister Mohammed Maktoum. He said the country's government is interested in the UAE being fully prepared for the AI revolution.
He noted that as the artificial intelligence evolved, many professions would become unnecessary. This means that training needs to be started now so that the professional habits of the population remain demanded and necessary. It is this task that is a priority for the new minister.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Without A Mask at Military Exercises
- » US President Elections: Highest Percentage Of Voters Since 1908
- » Bulgaria’s PM and Three Ministers Under Quarantine Due To Contact With Positive COVID-19 Deputy Minister
- » EU: Climate Neutrality by 2050 – Only Bulgaria Abstained
- » Turkey Tested Russian S-400s Defense System Confirmed Erdogan
- » US Elections: Trump - Biden Debate More Civilised Than Expected