Kylian Mbappe was Chosen as the Best Young footballer in Europe
French national Kylian Mbappé won the Golden Boy Award for Europe's best young footballer for the year 2017 in a sports journalist poll organized by the Italian Tutosport.
Mbappe received 291 votes, with about twice as much as runner-up Ousmane Dembele ("Barcelona"). After them are Marcus Rashford ("Manchester United"), Gabriel Jeseus ("Manchester C") and goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnaruma ("Milan").
Mbappe had a very strong last season for Monaco, attracting the attention of clubs such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal, Liverpool and others. Eventually he switched to "Paris Saint Germain".
Interestingly, for the third time in the last 5 years this prize is won by a Frenchman after Paul Pogba (2013) and Antony Martial (2015).
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing