The Police Rescued Hostages at a Bowling Club in England
The English police managed to release the hostages at a bowling club in the city of Nuneaton, County Warwickshire, reports sega.
There were no injured people in the incident, although the Sky News claimed a person was taken by an ambulance. Law enforcement officials report that this is not about terrorism, but about family history. According to unofficial information, the gunman is a former husband of a woman who was among the hostages. He kept people in the club for several hours before the police attacked and released them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway
- » A Bulgarian is among the 10 Most Wanted Criminals in Spain
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria