The Police Rescued Hostages at a Bowling Club in England
The English police managed to release the hostages at a bowling club in the city of Nuneaton, County Warwickshire, reports sega.
There were no injured people in the incident, although the Sky News claimed a person was taken by an ambulance. Law enforcement officials report that this is not about terrorism, but about family history. According to unofficial information, the gunman is a former husband of a woman who was among the hostages. He kept people in the club for several hours before the police attacked and released them.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany