PENSIONS AND WAGES MAY GO UP TP 10%
Business | September 9, 2001, Sunday // 00:00
Bulgarian Finance Minister Milen Velchev said Pensions and Wages may Go Up tp 10% in the next year. He added they will increase actually, so that the people can buy more commodities and services and won`t spend much money for one and the same thing. The social expenditures will be 16.1 percent of the Gross Domestic Product next year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low