Russia Opposition Leader Alexei Navalny Released From Prison
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny announced his release from jail Sunday by posting a selfie on Instagram and offering an upbeat account of his time behind bars.
Navalny uploaded a picture of himself leaving the detention center after 20 days in jail, saying he had read 20 books, learned several words in the Kyrgyz language and drunk 80 liters of tea.
"Ready for work," he wrote before announcing a rally in Astrakhan, a southern Russian city on the banks on the River Volga.
- » Putin says Russia will not Cede Crimea under any Circumstances
- » Four Russian Soldiers were Killed during Fights in Syria
- » Russia will soon Open Bridge linking Crimea to Russia
- » Thousands Arrested in Protest against Putin
- » Thousands Protest in Moscow over the Blocking of Telegram
- » Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration