Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
''We have fulfilled all the criteria for entry into Schengen. I hope next year to get access at least by air and sea. " That was what Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva told Nova TV, quoted by BGNES.
At the same time, she pointed out that the Schengen Agreement is not working anyway because of the increased border control caused by illegal migration. "The fact is that Bulgaria is best able to protect the external border. At the same time, we are not members of Schengen, "Zaharieva said.
As for the dispute over the border with Turkey, the Minister commented: "There is no country that does not thank Bulgaria for this facility."
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia