China Says Needs to Create Jobs For 15 million People Every Year
China needs to create jobs for 15 million people every year and will maintain support for entrepreneurship to help achieve this, the country’s labor minister said on Sunday, Reuters reports.
The overall pressure on employment is still very large, head of China’s ministry of human resources and social security, Yin Weimin, told reporters, singling out recent university graduates as one group in need of more job creation.
China is confident that it can maintain a stable employment situation despite these challenges, Yin said.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry