Jihadists Killed over 58 Policemen in Egypt
At least 58 Egyptian police officers have been killed in an attack by jihadists , local media reported.
The attack took place in Giza province, 150 km away. from the capital Cairo. The police forces acted on a signal, but they were ambushed.
The Jihadists fired with guns and grenades. Among the fallen there are 23 commandos and 35 recruits. Minutes after the start of the shootout, the authorities sent additional army units and helicopters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 467 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv claims Ignorance of a possible Counteroffensive
- » Serbia: 68,000 Weapons were Handed Over to authorities
- » OPEC+ will continue Oil Output Cuts as Prices remain Unchanged
- » A Faulty Switch may have caused India's Deadliest Train Crash
- » Day 466 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 20 Injured after Russian Attack in Dnipro
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen