The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished
We have already built up 100% of the facility. Interior Minister Valentin Radev said, according to BGNews.
"We are now trying to upgrade it, now we are actually recovering some of the systems that did not work. We continue, including with the help of European funds, this European aid is for upgrading with relevant sensors, cameras, whatever else our fence needs, "he said.
The regional governors, according his words, said: "It is built."
"On my question, just three days ago, we were meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister, they said: It is built. It remains to be handed over under the procedure of the Ministry of Interior, "Radev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria