Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League
Barcelona star Lionel Messi scored one of the goals for his team in the win against Olympiacos last night and thus rounded out his 100 Champions League goals.
The Argentine genius scored a precise free kick in the second half to become the second player in history to reach 100 goals in the most prestigious club tournament in Europe. In front of him is only his great competitor Cristiano Ronaldo, who has 113 goals in the race.
Messi, however, has four more goals in the group stage of the Champions League - 60. Both lead convincingly ahead of the third best goalscorer in the history of the tournament - Raul, who has 76 goals.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm