The Hungarian Police are Investigating Scientologists
Hungarian police began an investigation against the Scientology Church, media reported in the country. The representation of the church in Budapest was searched by 50 policemen. There are alerts for committed crimes, including misuse of personal data. So far, no details have been provided about the operation.
The Scientology Church is not among the recognized religious movements in Hungary. In other European countries it has also been investigated for violations and measures have been taken against it. The church was founded in the 1950s by the fantastic writer L. Ron Hubbard in the United States.
Today, it is one of the richest religious movements and is known for having many Hollywood stars as follwers, including Tom Cruise. Scientologists struggle for official recognition as a religion.
- » Gallup International Survey: Most of the Bulgarians Think that “This Country Has Gone to the Dogs”
- » 10 km Long Queue of Trucks at the Danube Bridge Border Checkpoint
- » Petkova: There Will Be no Shortage of Natural Gas in Bulgaria
- » Mariya Gabriel Has Been Named as one of the 50 Most Influential Women in Europe for 2019 in the Field of Cybersecurity
- » Bulgarian's Life Has Become 2.5% More Expensive since the Beginning of the Year
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease