The Hungarian Police are Investigating Scientologists
Hungarian police began an investigation against the Scientology Church, media reported in the country. The representation of the church in Budapest was searched by 50 policemen. There are alerts for committed crimes, including misuse of personal data. So far, no details have been provided about the operation.
The Scientology Church is not among the recognized religious movements in Hungary. In other European countries it has also been investigated for violations and measures have been taken against it. The church was founded in the 1950s by the fantastic writer L. Ron Hubbard in the United States.
Today, it is one of the richest religious movements and is known for having many Hollywood stars as follwers, including Tom Cruise. Scientologists struggle for official recognition as a religion.
- » Eight Injured as Taxi Rams Pedestrians near Moscow’s Red Square (Video)
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes