Recep Erdogan: 'All Countries Located Close to Turkey are Part of Its Interests'
''All countries located close to Turkey are part of its interests'', Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said during the meeting of mayors of the settlements, reported BGNES.
''Turkey is being criticized for interfering with Syria, Iraq, the Balkan countries, the South Caucasus, Central Asia and North Africa. Ankara's response is simple: all countries neighboring Turkey are part of its interests, "Erdogan said. He identified Syria's PYD (PKK) (and YPG / PYD armed wing) groupings as terrorist structures that play with the attitudes of "our Kurdish brothers and pervades of the PKK terrorist organization."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vucic: Serbia does not Support any EU Declaration of Sanctions against Russia
- » Bomb Threats in 134 Schools in Serbia
- » Croatia will Adopt the Euro on 1 January 2023
- » Kosovo applies for Membership in Council of Europe, Serbia convenes Security Council
- » Serbia on the Transit Gas: Bulgarian Problems are not our Problems
- » Ukraine expects Transnistria to Enter the War