The Border Fence with Turkey is Becoming Strategical Object of National Security
The Council of Ministers included the fence and obstacle facilities on the Bulgarian-Turkish border in the list of strategic sites of national security significance, BGNES reported.
The decision will contribute to preserving the integrity of the state border and preventing cases of leakage of information on the methods of protection, the operational possibilities for border security as well as improving the control of unauthorized crossing of the state border and prevention of implementation of illegal activities near the state border.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Modernization of the Bulgarian Air Force Can Go Awry
- » Border Police Introduces Temporary Anti-Epidemic Measures for Arrivers in Bulgaria
- » “The EU Must Close its Borders to Migrants”, said the Slovenian Interior Minister
- » Bulgarian Border: 30 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Lyaskovets
- » Bulgarian Admiral: Modernization of our Army Can’t Compare to the Pace in Neighboring Countries
- » The Bulgarian Army will Assist the Interior Ministry in Guarding the State Border