Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge (between Bulgaria and Romania) will be temporarily closed to all vehicle traffic, in both directions, from 13:00 to 14:00 on 18th of October, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced, quoted by BNT.
The closure is required due to routine technical maintainance of the bridge, Border Police explains.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"