Breakdown Caused Massive Flood in Plovdiv Trakia District
A major accident turned the streets of Trakia neighborhood in Plovdiv into a "sea" , the bTV correspondent in the region announced. A central water pipeline has cracked. Half of the neighborhood is without water.
Local media said that the accident report was received at 4.30 am this morning. The site Plovdiv24.bg refers to the local water company, where it has been said that the problem is in the area around the former bakery.
It is expected that the disaster recovery activities will continue until at least 14:00 in the afternoon.
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child
- » A Bulgarian Child was Injured in an Accident in Calabria
- » A Tourist Fell from Dragalevtsi Lift
- » Bulgarian Students with 4 Medals from the International Olympiad in Biology
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister