NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C
The atmospheric pressure will decrease during the day but will remain higher than the average for October.
The weather will be mostly sunny today, with high scattered clouds over Western Bulgaria.
In the morning, there will be fog or inversion clouds in some places in the lowlands. There will be almost no wind.
Maximum temperatures will reach 22° to 27°C, in Sofia around 23°C, NIMH told FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected
- » Weather: Rainfall in 18 Regions of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Old Cars will no longer be allowed in Downtown Sofia
- » Weak Rainfall in the western and eastern regions of Bulgaria
- » Warning for Heavy Rain and Strong Winds in Bulgaria Today