Spanish Fighter Jet Crashed During Takeoff from the Base, Pilot Killed
The Spanish F-18 fighter crashed during takeoff from the Torreón de Ardos base near Madrid. The pilot died, the defense ministry reported, quoted world agencies.
This is the second crash with a Spanish military plane in less than a week. Fleet Eurofighter fell on Thursday when landing at the Air Force base 300 km from Madrid on a return from parade on the occasion of the national holiday of Spain.
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services Teams have Found Two Missing Women
- » The Body of One of Two Kids who Disappeared into the Sea near Varna was Recovered
- » 22 Children Dead in Nile Boat Accident
- » Bus Crash in Ecuador Kills 24 People, Injures 19
- » Huge Motorway Bridge Collapses in Italy 'Killing at Least 10' (Video)
- » Boardwalk Collapses in Spanish City During Concert, 313 Hurt