Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
Our best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will take part in the hard floor tournament in Vienna. The news was confirmed by the organizers of the race, which boasted in the social networks that he will debut in the Austrian capital, reported BGNES.
The tournament, which is in the ATP 500 category, has a prize of 2 million euros and will take place from 23rd to 29th October.
Champion last year became Andy Murray, who will not be able to defend his trophy as he is injured.
Besides Grigor Dimitrov, Alexander Zverev, Dominic Team and Pablo Karenio Busha will take part in the race.
Otherwise, before our participation in Vienna, our best tennis player will play at the Stockholm tournament, where he is placed under number 1.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK