Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
Our best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will take part in the hard floor tournament in Vienna. The news was confirmed by the organizers of the race, which boasted in the social networks that he will debut in the Austrian capital, reported BGNES.
The tournament, which is in the ATP 500 category, has a prize of 2 million euros and will take place from 23rd to 29th October.
Champion last year became Andy Murray, who will not be able to defend his trophy as he is injured.
Besides Grigor Dimitrov, Alexander Zverev, Dominic Team and Pablo Karenio Busha will take part in the race.
Otherwise, before our participation in Vienna, our best tennis player will play at the Stockholm tournament, where he is placed under number 1.
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing