Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
Residents of the Mladost quarter of Sofia protest because of lack of lighting in front of their resident building.
For years there have been no lamps in front of it, and the children's school nearby, bTV writes.
People complain that since 2014 the administration of Sofia Municipality and Mladost district have transferred responsibility for the installation of lighting fixtures.
In the words of the residents of the area, children move around with helmets to get to school, and dealers use the darkness of the driveway to school to sell drugs.
Vassil Nachevski from Sofia Municipality promised to solve the problem by the end of November this year.
- » Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic on Kulata, Ruse and Vidin Checkpoints
- » Bulgaria Issues Tender for Biometric ID System
- » Bulgaria's Top Prosecutor Orders Probe of Regulator over Insurer
- » Fibank Launches its Smart Lady Program Aimed at Women in Business
- » Bulgaria Introduces Possibility for Electronic Storage of Employment Documents
- » No Hot Water until 29 August in Big Part of Sofia