Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
Residents of the Mladost quarter of Sofia protest because of lack of lighting in front of their resident building.
For years there have been no lamps in front of it, and the children's school nearby, bTV writes.
People complain that since 2014 the administration of Sofia Municipality and Mladost district have transferred responsibility for the installation of lighting fixtures.
In the words of the residents of the area, children move around with helmets to get to school, and dealers use the darkness of the driveway to school to sell drugs.
Vassil Nachevski from Sofia Municipality promised to solve the problem by the end of November this year.
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit at Kapitan Andreevo and Ruse
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Disappeared
- » Political Scientist: The Rejection of Machine Voting in Bulgaria is a Political Disgrace
- » The Car Tax Calculator in Sofia is Ready