Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
Residents of the Mladost quarter of Sofia protest because of lack of lighting in front of their resident building.
For years there have been no lamps in front of it, and the children's school nearby, bTV writes.
People complain that since 2014 the administration of Sofia Municipality and Mladost district have transferred responsibility for the installation of lighting fixtures.
In the words of the residents of the area, children move around with helmets to get to school, and dealers use the darkness of the driveway to school to sell drugs.
Vassil Nachevski from Sofia Municipality promised to solve the problem by the end of November this year.
- » EUR 28,000 Were Seized From the Hand Baggage of a Passenger on Sofia Airport
- » GERB has Announced that it will Restore the Preferential Vote
- » Chairman of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov is on a Working Visit with Kosovo Prime Minister
- » Traffic Police Operation For Control of Trucks and Buses Begins
- » Today we Mark 146th Anniversary of the Death of Bulgarian National Hero Levski
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party Leaves Parliament