Get a FREE bet in today’s € 41 Million EuroMillions Draw!
The EuroMillions jackpot fund has soared to € 41.000.000. You could be just 7 correct numbers away from winning it. Any ideas what you would buy with that money in your bank account?
Grab your chance to enter today’s spectacular draw with a free EuroMillions bet from PlayEuroLotto.com.
PlayEuroLotto is offering our readers a special Buy 1 Get 1 Free bonus on tonight’s draw – which means you get two chances to win for the price of a single bet! To take advantage of the offer, go to PlayEuroLotto.com, and select your lucky numbers for your chosen amount of EuroMillions lines. Your free bet will be applied in Shopping cart.
The high jackpot for tonight’s draw is due to a series of rollovers in previous draws. EuroMillions jackpots start at a minimum of € 17 million, but can grow over ten times larger.
Earlier this month a player in Spain became only the third person ever to win the maximum EuroMillions jackpot of € 190 million. This equalled the European record for the largest lottery prize paid to a single player. Other winners of the top prize in European lottery have come from the UK and Portugal.
Bulgarian citizens have historically been unable to participate in EuroMillions draws, due to the game’s geographical restrictions.
However, PlayEuroLotto.com now offers people in Bulgaria and elsewhere an alternative route into this and other leading lotteries: betting on draw outcomes in return for a chance to win equal prizes to those featured in the official draw.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam, Athens, Zurich, Berlin and Frankfurt
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences
- » EC and EIB Provide CureVac With a €75 Million Financing for Vaccine Development
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15