The Sofia Marathon is Today, No Cars Allowed in the City Center
Today athletes from 5 continents will run on the streets of Sofia. This will happen in one of the oldest marathons in Europe, which has a 34-year history. The marathon route will block many streets in Sofia. This year, a record number of participants will take part in the Sofia Marathon - 3000. It is expected that about 1/3 of them will be foreigners. For the first time in the history of the Sofia marathon parallel speed line will be included.
The participants will be divided into 3 groups - men, women and children up to 14 years. The speed section will be 40 meters and will have special flooring. Anyone can participate, run the track and measure their speed on the spot with professional equipment.
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes