Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
Grigor Dimitrov lost his third match against Rafael Nadal in 2017 and recorded the 10th defeat in a total of 11 matches with the current No. 1 tennis player in the world, reports Sportal.
The Spaniard won the 1/4-final battle of the Masters tournament in Shanghai with 6:4, 6:7(4), 6:3. The Bulgarian still managed to keep the tradition of winning at least one set in the hard matches against the King of the Clay.
In the 1/2-finals, the left-handed star from Mallorca will face in Marin Cilic who defeated with 6:3, 6:4 Ramos-Vinholas earlier today.
- » Bulgaria Pays Fine to Lift Weightlifting Doping Ban
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia