At Least 54 People Died after Floods and Landslides in Vietnam
At least 54 people have died and 39 are missing in Vietnam as a result of floods and landslides caused by torrential rains from last week in a number of provinces in the northern and central parts of the country, announced Associated Press and TASS.
Nearly 34,000 houses are flooded or destroyed, 22 hectares of rice fields have been destroyed, local authorities said. The work of rescue teams is hampered by blocked roads as a result of landslides
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West
- » Mostly Cloudy Weather Today, Rain is Expected in Many Areas
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs