Pink Flamingos Appeared in the Rhodopes
An interesting find from the beginning of the week - pink flamingos appeared in the Rhodopes. Exotic birds are not a frequent visitor in the country. The closest places where this warm-loving and exotic species you can regularly found are in Greece - Lake Kerkini and Porto Lagos.
There is also a record number for the country - a total of 53 birds, of which 14 are adults and 39 are young.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria