900 Additional Tickets For the Boxing Match Between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua
Additional tickets for the boxing match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua. At the moment, there are only 300 vacancies left for Wales's Principality Stadium, and another 900 tickets will be sold next week, reported bTV.
Initially, 77,000 tickets were sold, and the additional 900 seats will be in the ring area.
The media on the island reports that Joshua will receive EUR 17 million for the match.
Pulev's fee for the three World Heavyweight titles will be 4 million and 500,000 euros.
- » Marcelinho, Is №1 Football Player in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Volleyball Nationals had Perfect Start at the Nations League Games in Varna
- » Why Bulgaria Could Appeal to Gambling Titans
- » Sofia Fit Fest 2019 Will Be Twice as Big as the Previous Year
- » The Bulgarian National Football Team Will Play Against Kosovo
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Stan Wawrinka In the Third Round of the French Open