900 Additional Tickets For the Boxing Match Between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua
Additional tickets for the boxing match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua. At the moment, there are only 300 vacancies left for Wales's Principality Stadium, and another 900 tickets will be sold next week, reported bTV.
Initially, 77,000 tickets were sold, and the additional 900 seats will be in the ring area.
The media on the island reports that Joshua will receive EUR 17 million for the match.
Pulev's fee for the three World Heavyweight titles will be 4 million and 500,000 euros.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm