Turkey Detains 7 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
Turkish authorities have detained seven people over Wednesday’s explosion in a storage tank at a Tupras refinery which killed four people, broadcaster NTV said on Thursday, Reuters reported.
The explosion occurred following maintenance work at the company’s refinery in the western Turkish province of Izmir, but had no impact on production.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia votes in favor of EU-backed judicial reform, Vucic himself announces result
- » The deadline for a scheduled vaccination of Greeks over 60 has expired, 90% have been vaccinated
- » Croatia's Population has Shrunk by nearly 400,000 in the last 10 years
- » North Macedonia has Released Vlado Buckovski as Chief Negotiator with Bulgaria
- » SDSM Leader: North Macedonia and Albania have done Everything, Now it's the EU's Turn
- » New Government in North Macedonia