Innovation Competition for Clean Air in Sofia
Seven start-ups from all over Europe will present their ideas at Sofia's first open-air innovation initiative - Sofia Urban Challenge, reports Mediapool.
The competition will take place on October 13, 2017 at 9:00 am at Generator at 47, Cherni Vrah Blvd. Sofia Urban Challenge is organized by Cleantech Bulgaria and Climate-KIC, together with the support of Green Sofia, Sofia Municipality and is part of SOFAIR - a conference to exchange experience and good practices in dealing with air pollution in an urban environment
The two-day event will be opened by Mayor Yordanka Fandakova, Environment Minister Neno Dimov and George Kremlis, of the Environment Directorate of the European Commission.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain