At Least 13 People were Killed in a Prison Riot in Mexico
At least 13 prisoners were killed in a riot between two gangs and a rebellion that broke out yesterday in a prison in the northern Mexican state of Nuevo Leon, 24chasa said.
A prison administration official told journalists that the two-hour talks between authorities and prisoners had failed, and the police using non-lethal weapons failed to stop the rebellion. Then the authorities took decisions to use combat weapons to protect the lives of the guards and prisoners. It is still unclear how many prisoners were killed in the fight and how many people form the security forces, pointed out the source.
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven
- » A Man Threatened a Guard in a Sofia Mall with a Knife (VIDEO)