Average Insured Income For the Country in August 2017 is BGN 804.44
The average insured income for the country in August 2017 is BGN 804.44, the National Statistical Institute reported.
The average monthly insurance income for the country for the period from 01.09.2016 to 31.08.2017 is BGN 801.86.
The defined average monthly social security income for the country for the period indicated serves to calculate the amounts of new pensions in September 2017, 70, para. 2 of the Social Insurance Code.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14