Sofia Municipality Presents a Health Portal of the Hospitals in the Capital
Sofia Municipality presents the new health portal, which will collect the information for all municipal medical institutions on the territory of Sofia, Nova TV reported.
Through the portal, patients will be able to make appointments with specialists and check the results of tests.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity