Council of Ministers will Discuss the Way of Security of the Airspace of Bulgaria
At the regular meeting of the Council of Ministers will be discussed the way of security of the airspace of Bulgaria, reported BGNES.
The strengthening of the security of the airspace of the Republic of Bulgaria will be discussed by jointly accomplishing tasks of the Bulgarian Air Force with the forces of the Italian Republic and determining the limitations of their joint actions.
A draft of a second amendment to the Memorandum of Understanding about the defense strategic aircraft capabilities between the Bulgarian Ministry of Defense and respectively the Ministry of Defense of Estonia, the Republic of Finland and Hungary, Lithuania, the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden and the Department of the US Defense will be also discussed during the regular meeting.
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Parliament Voted for Two New Naval Vessels
- » Bulgaria Expects this Year to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
- » Trump Claims Victory after Forcing NATO Crisis Talks
- » NATO Insists Georgia will Join, Despite Separatist Challenge