Bulgarian Journalists Protest Against Ultimatums and Pressure
Journalists protest against the ultimatums and pressure. The protest was organized by the Association of European Journalists - Bulgaria, reported BGNES.
The protest will be held today at 9.00 am in front of the Council of Ministers building, in parallel with the start of the plenary sitting in the National Assembly, which should vote for the resignation of Anton Todorov from GERB.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"