Britain Could Join NAFTA if it Fails to Get Brexit Trade Deal
Britain could join the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) if it doesn’t get a post-Brexit trade deal with the European Union, the Daily Telegraph newspaper reported on Tuesday.
The newspaper said ministers were looking at the idea as part of planning for the possibility of Britain not managing to negotiate a trade deal with the EU as part of its Brexit divorce.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After Joining Schengen: The Last Border Checks in Croatia have been Abolished
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots
- » EU: Countries like Bulgaria should not Block others regarding Shells for Ukraine
- » Another Night of Clashes and Protests against the Pension Reform in France
- » The French Government Survived a Vote of No Confidence
- » Third Night of Protests in Paris: More than 80 People were Detained