A 6.4 Degree Earthquake Shook Chile
A 6.4 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale occurred in Chile, the Euro-Mediterranean seismic center reported.
The epicenter was 91 km. east of the city of Arika at a depth of 70 km. There is no information about destruction and casualties.
- » The Unusual Rainfalls in Bulgaria will Probably Continue until August 10th
- » Latvia Suffers from Unbearable Drought and Forest Fires
- » More Rain: Warning About Rainfall in 21 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa