Polish People Picking up Mushrooms have Interrupted US Military Exercises
An invasion of Polish people picking up mushrooms ruined the teachings of an American tank unit near the western city of Jagan, RIA Novosti reported.
US combat machines yesterday had to shoot in the area. The heavy rains during the weekend, however, caused an abundant mushroom crop, and many residents of the area set out to collect the plants. The people were not concerned by the warning posters in Polish and English, and the command was forced to cancel the maneuvers.
The Central European state hosts an exercise involving about 3,500 troops from the United States. America has increased its military presence in Central and Eastern Europe after Russia occupied the Ukrainian Black Sea coast of Crimea in 2014.
- » Ursula von der Leyen: The European Union does not Want a Hard Brexit
- » China is the World's Largest Watermelon Producer
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Juncker Has Accepted the Resignation of the Secretary-General Martin Selmayr
- » Short Circuit Shuts Down Three Reactors of a Russian NPP
- » The Lower House of the US Congress Did Not Accept Trump's Proposal For Impeachment