Secret Documents Reveal the Soviet Union Planned a Nuclear Blast on the Moon
The Soviet Union planned to blow up an atomic bomb on the Moon. This is clear from a secret document kept in the Russian State Archive, where journalists from the German TV Channel for historical broadcasting "Em De Er - Traveling in Time" have managed to get.
According to the secret document of September 6, 1958, the Kremlin leadership issued a "top secret" order - in the summer of 1959 a Soviet atomic bomb would be blown up on the moon.
Dr. Matthias Ul, a scientist at the German Historical Institute in Moscow, has confirmed the truth of the document to TVM, stating:
"We can say explicitly that a politburo meeting was held at which it was decided that a nuclear charge would be sent there to be exploded."
- » More than 200,000 Czechs Have Gathered in Prague to Demand the Resignation of Billionaire Prime Minister Andrej Babiš
- » Estonia Will Host One of the World's Largest Cyber Defense Exercises
- » Most Americans Believe Donald Trump Should Be Removed from Office
- » France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
- » 45 Flights Were Delayed or Canceled in Moscow
- » Johnson: After Brexit, EU Citizens Will Be Treated Like Migrants from other Countries