Secret Documents Reveal the Soviet Union Planned a Nuclear Blast on the Moon
The Soviet Union planned to blow up an atomic bomb on the Moon. This is clear from a secret document kept in the Russian State Archive, where journalists from the German TV Channel for historical broadcasting "Em De Er - Traveling in Time" have managed to get.
According to the secret document of September 6, 1958, the Kremlin leadership issued a "top secret" order - in the summer of 1959 a Soviet atomic bomb would be blown up on the moon.
Dr. Matthias Ul, a scientist at the German Historical Institute in Moscow, has confirmed the truth of the document to TVM, stating:
"We can say explicitly that a politburo meeting was held at which it was decided that a nuclear charge would be sent there to be exploded."
- » This Year China will Launch up to Eight New Satellites from the Beidou Navigation System
- » Once Again the British Parliament is Postponing the Vote for Brexit
- » FAA: It Is Still not Clear When the Boeing 737 Max Will Return to the Sky
- » Volcano in Mexico Has Erupted
- » Polls open in Netherlands and Britain for European Parliament Elections
- » Emerging Europe Announces Nominees for 2019 Awards