Poland will Create Cyber Army
Military parts for cyber defence will be created in Poland, Polish Defense Minister Antony Macarevic said at a cyber security conference in the capital, Warsaw, quoted by TASS.
"We made a decision to create cyber forces, as well as to expand the activities of the National Center for Cryptology," he said.
Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo said a new cyber security unit will be set up for the government. She stressed that cyber security is one of the biggest challenges for the modern world. "It's about economy, security, it's a matter of stability, but also - and I think we all understand it - is a question of peace," Szydlo said.
According to her, cyber security departments are being set up for many minister services in EU countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » See Which European Countries are Opening Their Borders Today
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece