BGN 300 Thousand Will be Provided by the Ministry of Health to the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
Another BGN 300 thousand will be provided by the Ministry of Health to the hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa, Minister of Health Nikolay Petrov told journalists, reported bTV.
Emergency assistance has already been paid in the two medical establishments, Minister Petrov assured.
There are other endangered hospitals that could fall into the situation of these two medical establishments, Minister Petrov also said.
Where there are violations for which high debts have accumulated, concrete measures will be taken and possible changes in the management of the hospital, added Minister Petrov.
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity