Fire Tornado in Portugal (Video)
An extremely rare and unusual natural phenomenon was observed in Portugal, reports RT.
There was a strong wind in the country, which, in interaction with the fires in the country, formed the phenomenon called "fire tornado".
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria