Morocco Invited Bulgarian Companies for Infrastructure Projects
There are a lot of connections between the economies of our two countries, announced today at a meeting with the Plovdiv business ambassador of the Kingdom of Morocco in our country Zayi el-Midawi.
Representatives of 11 leading companies from Plovdiv exchanged information and opinions with the diplomat who visited the city at the invitation of Honorary Consul of Morocco in Plovdiv Svetoslav Glosov. The meeting with entrepreneurs was held at the Honorary Consulate of the African State in Plovdiv.
Zayi el-Midawi invited Bulgarian designers and construction companies to participate in infrastructure projects in his home country.
"Our countries have a strong potential to increase their trade, but our relations are not at the level I would like, the Moroccan people need to get to know Bulgaria better, "said the ambassador, adding that she was very impressed by the big international companies that are located in the Thrace economic zone near Plovdiv.
Zayi El-Midawa said that more than 100 Moroccan students are currently in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Decline in Industrial Production in the EU in March but Increase in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Employers with a National Protest on May 18 over Electricity and Fuel Prices
- » Trucks and Buses blocked Tsarigradsko Blvd in Sofia and All Entrances to Plovdiv
- » Will VR & Mobiles Replace PCs in the Future?
- » 100 Buses and 300 Trucks took part in the Protest of Carriers in Sofia
- » Payroll Costs in Bulgaria: What You Need to Know Before Hiring