Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
CEZ published a full list of addresses in the areas it serves, which will be temporarily interrupted in electricity next week.
The company carries out an ambitious investment program to improve the services for its customers and performs daily activities related to the export or recycling of electrical switchboards, repair of facilities on medium and low voltage electrical networks, customer connection, pruning, transformer stations prevention and others.
Successful implementation of these measures necessitates short-term power outages.
This text specifies the date, period, duration and the affected areas: Repairs Schedule
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Tankers came and the Price of Gas in Europe fell Sharply
- » Bulgarian PM: There Won’t be any New Electricity Prices for Household Consumers
- » Bulgarian Expert: The Price of Gasoline can Reach BGN 3
- » Bulgaria: Will we reach the psychological barrier of BGN 3 per liter of gasoline and diesel
- » National Security and Police are doing an Inspection in Bulgargaz
- » Bulgarian Military Plant “Arsenal” Shuts Down for a Month due to Expensive Electricity