The Official Website for the Bulgarian EU Presidency will be Operational on 1 December
The official website of the Bulgarian presidency of the EU Council will be launched on 1 December. This was said by the Minister for the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU Council Lilyana Pavlova at the annual meeting of the National Tourism Council.
According to her, the site is almost ready. She explained that the site will work in four languages. According to her, there will be a reference to the cultural program, the parliamentary dimension of the presidency, the sponsors and the hotels, Focus said.
"The colors of the presidency are blue and yellow," said Minister Liliana Pavlova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria