Seven Killed in Attack in Somalia
Islamist group Ash Shabab fighters attacked a police station in Puntland, a semi-autonomous region, and killed at least 7 people, police said, reports novini.
The attack was committed in the early hours of the day. The extremists took over the police post, and then set up ambush for police officers who came to rescue their attacked colleagues. A police spokesman said three assailants and four civilians were killed in the attack. 13 people were injured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US: Spate of Shootings Raises Public Concern amid Demands to Tighten Gun Regulations
- » Bulgaria: Crime Group of Vote Buyers Busted, Members Are MP Candidates
- » Magnitude 5,3 Earthquake Rocks Turkey
- » Bulgaria: Fatal Accident on Trakia Motorway, Fuel Tanker Driver Burnt Like Torch
- » Earthquake Measuring 3,5 Registered in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Series of Earthquakes Rock Southern Greece