Seven Killed in Attack in Somalia
Islamist group Ash Shabab fighters attacked a police station in Puntland, a semi-autonomous region, and killed at least 7 people, police said, reports novini.
The attack was committed in the early hours of the day. The extremists took over the police post, and then set up ambush for police officers who came to rescue their attacked colleagues. A police spokesman said three assailants and four civilians were killed in the attack. 13 people were injured.
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan