High-mountain Passes are Still Closed Because of the Snow
Some of the high-mountain passes are still closed because of the wet snow falling on Saturday, BNT reported.
Teams of road maintenance companies still clear the Petrohan Pass. The District Road Administration in Montana does not commit to a exact time when it will be open. Until the restoration of the traffic through the Petrohan Pass, the bypass route is through the Iskar Gorge.
Cleaning of the Troyan passage, which is expected to be open today, continues. The snowfall and fallen trees, stopped the movement on another passage - the one on the road Shipkovo - Ribaritsa.
About 4-5 centimeters is the snow cover, which forms on Shipka peak. The passageway is clean and sandy.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides