German Minister: A New Financial Crisis Poses a Threat to the World Economy
The world economy is facing the risk of a new financial crisis, warned German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schauble, quoted by the electronic edition Politico. Global debt and the volatile borrowing market can push the world into new serious financial sector problems.
"Economists around the world are worried about the rising risk that comes from accumulating more liquidity and increasing public and private debt," said Schauble. The German, who has agreed to become the chairman of the German Bundestag, has also warned of the bubbles created in the new economies, thanks to the pouring of money from the central banks. He also warns of potential problems in the Eurozone, as banks face difficulties with not paying out loans.
Wolfgang Schauble will be present today at his last meeting of Eurogroup finance ministers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences