Protest in Front of the Court of Justice Demanding the Resignation of the Chief Prosecutor
Around 50 people gathered in protest at the Court of Justice for the resignation of Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov, reports Darik.
According to protesters, Tsatsarov has blocked attempts for real judicial reform and has ruined public confidence in the prosecutor's office.
The group of people asked why during his term there was no charge of high-level corruption and threatened to make the protest an endless one if their demand was not met. The protest does not block the movement and the traffic around the area is normal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stefan Apostolov: My Love for Bulgaria Is in Everything I Do
- » PM Borissov: First Anti-Covid Pfizer Vaccines Arrive in Bulgaria by End 2020
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: New Ban to Be Imposed Tomorrow
- » Mass Inspections at Guest Houses and Hotels on Student Holiday Eve in Bulgaria
- » Epidemiologist: New Restrictive Measures Were Necessary, Staff Problem Persists
- » Joe Biden Fractures Foot after Slipping While Playing with His Dog