Grigor Dimitrov gave a Good Fight but Lost Against Current Number 1 Nadal
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov bowed his head to the best tennis player in the world at the moment - Rafael Nadal.
The game was 3:6, 6:4, 1:6 in the semi-finals of the Beijing tournament, where last year the Bulgarian defeated the Spaniard in two sets on the 1/4-finals and reached the final.
Now, however, the 26-year-old Dimitrov had to cope with the defeat that came after some unbelievable Rafa play in the course of the game. The Spaniard recorded today a total of nine victories of ten fights against Dimitrov. The winner of the 16 Grand Slam titles celebrated his 60th victory since the beginning of the year.
- » Bulgaria Pays Fine to Lift Weightlifting Doping Ban
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia