Trump and Macron Discussed Joint Operations to Fight Terrorism
US President Donald Trump discussed in a telephone conversation with his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, joint counter-terrorism operations in the Sahel region, the White House said.
Earlier, US military officials reported that a fourth US soldier was killed in the Niger attack on October 4, bringing the death toll further. The case drew attention to the US counter-terrorism mission in the West African country.
In the conversation, Macron has expressed his condolences for the shooting in Las Vegas on Sunday, and Trump for the knife attack in Marseille on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 588 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West's Ammunition is Running Out
- » Italy: At least 21 Dead after a Bus carrying Tourists fell off an overpass in Venice
- » The US House of Representatives removed Kevin McCarthy as Speaker
- » Poland and the Czech Republic introduce Checks on the Slovak Border
- » The European Commission expects Harmful Emissions in the EU to be Reduced by at least 90% by 2040
- » Day 587 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin’s Son takes control of Wagner