Trump and Macron Discussed Joint Operations to Fight Terrorism
US President Donald Trump discussed in a telephone conversation with his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, joint counter-terrorism operations in the Sahel region, the White House said.
Earlier, US military officials reported that a fourth US soldier was killed in the Niger attack on October 4, bringing the death toll further. The case drew attention to the US counter-terrorism mission in the West African country.
In the conversation, Macron has expressed his condolences for the shooting in Las Vegas on Sunday, and Trump for the knife attack in Marseille on Monday.
- » PM Borisov Proposes Closing all Borders in the EU
- » Academic from the United States Suggests Tsipras and Zaev for Nobel for Peace
- » 30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
- » Dozens of Taliban, Afghan Forces Killed while Celebrating Eid Truce
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » India Faces Worst ever Water Crisis